Thursday, April 17, 2014

:)

Hello...

I am deeply sorry for abandoning this blog. I really am.

Since this blog isn't very... well-known, and erm, helpful to people, I'm not going to be posting daily, but I'll try my best to make everyone happy.

I noticed that on the Desert/Outback page, emus and platypuses keep popping up everywhere, and every time I try and get rid of them, they multiply. O.O So please, don't be bothered by their countless appearances.

Someone suggested a walrus post, so that is to be done soon. Finding all of this information is tough work and takes a while, so that's partially why I quit. But my love for animals, regardless of how unpopular the blog is, I want to make it up to you guys and whoever else views this.

I will also add a Followers gadget, so you can keep track of new updates.

Thank you,

-Planet Pawz Staff

4 comments:

  1. can u add a search bar? I would really love to search for certain animals, thx! :D
    i luv the blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops sorry made a typo, here is the comment again:
      i agree with ainz panda, can u add a search bar? and thx for all the cool animal facts!

      Delete
  3. Aww what happened to this blog :(

    ReplyDelete

In these comments, please make sure to be nice and don't swear. Otherwise, Shifu will get mad and the comments will be deleted as soon as possible. Thanks!